Magnetics: In-house design and manufacture permits tight control over the electrical performance of the inverter.
Firmware: Microprocessor based topology, with factory programmed control firmware allows control over the way the inverter interfaces with the overall display system.
Modified Standard Product
We can provide a quasi-custom design to meet customer specific performance characteristics by tailoring existing mechanical platforms, including:
- Turn-key electrical designs, and
- Turn-key control firmware designs
We can also provide a fully unique design to customer specifications, including:
- PC board layout and fabrication
- Electrical design
- Firmware design
WHY CUSTOMIZE? Why go to the trouble to modify the inverter?
- Utilize unused inverter I/O or change existing I/O to support various backlight control features
- Improve overall success of integration of inverter in display system
- Solve problem(s) for system designer
- Eliminate unnecessary circuitry
- Improve performance of overall system
- Add functionality to existing or mature display product without changing inverter footprint
WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMIZATION? We can tailor your inverter to meet your every need. Here are a few examples of custom engineered designs:
- Lamp-Out Detection Software
- Regulated Input Voltage
- Vehicular Ready
- Extreme Strike Voltage Requirements
- Extreme Temperature Operation
- Altitude >10,000 ft.
- Input Voltage Reverse Polarity Protection
- Drop In Replacement Form Factor (to replace stock inverter with inadequate functionality)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your particular requirements.